"Let us go forth a while, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our closed rooms...
The game of ball is glorious."

--Walt Whitman

Thursday, May 26, 2005

(sigh)

Gardy.

Gardy, Gardy, Gardy.

I told you not to use Romero with runners on, but do you listen? No. And look what happens.

You, my good man, owe me a beer for forcing me to witness the horror that was the end of last night's game. Make it a Guinness. And give one to poor Juan, too, for saddling him with the loss.

2 rejoinders:

Comedy Club sounded off...

It must be especially difficult since he took Rincon out after recording two outs. Why? Why? Why why why why?

Third Base Line sounded off...

I'm starting to suspect that Gardy has lost confidence in Juan, for some unfathomable reason. That, or he's a closet Indians fan.