"Let us go forth a while, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our closed rooms...
The game of ball is glorious."

--Walt Whitman

Thursday, May 19, 2005

#*@%!

Minnesota Twins News:
MINNEAPOLIS -- The Twins decided Thursday to option shortstop Jason Bartlett to Triple-A Rochester after the rookie battled lately with confidence issues.
In the month of May, I'm 2 for 2--first my favorite pitcher gets busted for steroids, and now my favorite position player gets busted back to Rochester. (Remind me why I consider myself qualified to blog on baseball?)

Fate completes the ugly trifecta by causing the Bartlett jersey I ordered some weeks ago to arrive today.

Excuse me, I need to go swear the paint off the den walls now.

4 rejoinders:

frightwig sounded off...

Merde.

Fourth pew, center sounded off...

I've learned some interesting new phrases on "Deadwood," if you need some help . . .

Third Base Line sounded off...

FPC,

Despite the creepiness of asking one's mother for creative new ways to swear, yes, I would like those phrases, please.

frightwig sounded off...

Your mother kisses you with that mouth?!