"Let us go forth a while, and get better air in our lungs. Let us leave our closed rooms...
The game of ball is glorious."

--Walt Whitman

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Knitblogging, With Pictures

OTN ("on the needles")


The Radiant Circle Throw. Since it's knitted in the round on circular needles, I can't lay it flat, but you get the idea.


The Moda Dea acrylic mitts. These will probably be finished tonight.


The Sweater. Body, and the beginnings of sleeves.


Recently Completed


The Delicious Irony Mitts, with an organic cotton hat I finished in November, but which I included because a) I love love love it and b) it's my very own pattern! Yay, me!


Fingerless mitts made from Fortissima Socka. Serving as a second layer to a pair of plain black gloves, on account of FS being comprised largely of wool.


The petal dishcloth, in Sugar & Cream cotton yarn.


The petal dishcloth pattern, worked up in Patons Soy Wool Stripes on size 11 needles, and felted into a hotpad.

1 rejoinders:

Anonymous sounded off...

I love looking at your knitting projects, especially the felted petal dishcloth. I've been knitting for a while and am attempting some felted projects this spring - clogs that I found at Yarn Harlot, and a gorgeous bucket hat from the book One-Skein Wonders. Onto the baseball season, so I can knit and watch TV without feeling guilty!